GSA Multiple Award Schedule (GS-00F-101DA)
EBI Management Group, Inc. (EBI) is a GSA Schedule Holder for the Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) under Contract GS-00F-101DA. EBI offers the following Special Item Numbers (SINs) on GSA MAS:
- SIN 541219 – Budget and Financial Management Services
- SIN 54151S – Information Technology Professional Services
- SIN 541611 – Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
- SIN 611430 – Professional and Management Development Training
- SIN OLM – Order-Level Materials
DISA Financial Management Support Services (HHSN316201200018W/TO HC104718F0060)
EBI supports the Defense Information Services Agency (DISA) as a subcontractor to Deloitte on the Financial Management Support Services Contract. The FMSS contract is a $50M program with a 5 year award that runs until 2024.
VA’s Integrated Healthcare Transformation (IHT) contract is a 10-year $1 billion IDIQ that offers the Veterans Health Administration access to high-quality support for healthcare transformation efforts. EBI is a member of RB Management Consultants (RBMC), team of leading consulting firms, non-profits, and academic institutions with the experience and expertise to provide end-to-end solutions to VA. RBMC is a joint venture formed by Rios Partners, a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), and the Boston Consulting Group (BCG), a global leader in strategy and management consulting.
EBI is on the Insignia Technology Services / 9th Way Solutions Transformation Twenty-One Total Technology Next Generation (T4NG) Contract Team. This vehicle provides comprehensive Information Technology support across Veterans Affairs.
VA VECTOR provides consulting support across Veterans Affairs. EBI is on the following teams supporting VA in the following Service Groups;
- Area 1 (PM, Strategic Planning, and Metrics) – JJR Solutions Team
- Area 2 (Analysis) – JJR Solutions Team
- Area 3 (Training) – AGI International Team
Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) Seaport-e Contract N0017816D8927
EBI is a key member of the OneSourcePCS team on the Seaport Enhanced (Seaport-e) contract. SeaPort-e is the Navy’s premier electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, Information Technology, and Program Management. Under the Seaport-e contract vehicle, EBI has the ability to perform functional areas 3.1 through 3.22 in Zones 1 through 7.